I am available for private statistical consulting. Throughout my PhD, I’ve had the good fortune to work as a statistical analyst for The Department of Medicine at Western University. In that role I provided statistical services to researching physicians, including: but not limited to:
- Providing statistical expertise in grant writing
- Helping design analysis plans for funded studies
- Helping clean data to prepare for modelling
- Statistical modelling
- Reporting and interpreting results of modelling
- Communication of results to non-expert audiences (including writing manuscripts for publication), and
- Responding to reviewer requests.
If you need help with statistics of any kind, I’m always open to lend a hand. Please feel free to reach out at dpananos [at] gmail [dot] com.
I have variable pricing depending on requirements and timeline to complete work. For classic statistical modelling of data, hourly rates start at \$75 per hour. For clinical prediction modelling, rates start at \$150 per hour. Additional fees are applied if work is to be prioritized (for example, for an upcoming deadline). I offer a 30 minute consult free of charge to scope out project needs and will send you an estimated cost for the work.