Who Am I?
I’m presently completing a Ph.D in Biostatistics at Western University. Throughout my PhD, I’ve had the good fortune to work as a statistical analyst for The Department of Medicine at Western. In that role I provided statistical services to researching physicians, including: but not limited to:
- Providing statistical expertise in grant writing
- Helping design analysis plans for funded studies
- Helping clean data to prepare for modelling
- Statistical modelling
- Reporting and interpreting results of modelling
- Communication of results to non-expert audiences (including writing manuscripts for publication), and
- Responding to reviwer requests.
If you need help with statistics of any kind, I’m always open to lend a hand. Please feel free to reach out.
Prices will vary depending on the effort required. I have special pricing for students and trainees (e.g. medical residents). If you would like a quote on pricing, please send me an email with your name, what your position is (e.g. student, resident, clinician etc.), and what you’d like some help on. We can take it from there.
I’m open to all requests for service. The easiest way to get a hold of me is through email. Please include your name, position, and a small description of your study and what you would like assistance with. If I am available I will kindly ask for written details about your study in the form of a study protocol. In the case that you need assistance with design, I will kindly ask for more details about the intervention, outcome, variables to adjust for, and any constraints (e.g. budget, time, etc).